Hello authors and readers! We welcome you to this section of our website. We at Indian Book Lovers do care for our content’s quality and relevance. We do not brazenly promote books – we, rather, critique. On our website, you will only find reviews which highlight the things which need to be highlighted. If you find something good, you will also find something which needs correction or could be better.
For the authors who want their books to be reviewed by us, here are the things that they need to take care of:
- We review books from various genres – across the genre and anything
- We keep our reviews honest, to the point and reader-friendly
- We don’t receive (and don’t like either) inputs from the authors – ‘do it this way,’ ‘highlight this part,’ ‘focus on that page,’ or anything in this bracket
- We will also highlight what we didn’t like in the book if we find something like this
- Our reviews are chargeable; we charge a reading fee from the authors
- We finish reading sessions in 7-10 days from the day we receive the book
Authors who want to know more about our review services or want to communicate to us for other reasons can write to us at [email protected]
Readers who want to submit their reviews can write to us at [email protected] and we will get back to them soon.